Information pursuant to and in accordance with Art. 13 - 14, Reg.EU 2016/679
(European Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data)
we would like to inform you that Reg.EU 2016/679 ("European Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data") provides for the protection of persons and other subjects and respect for the processing of personal data.
Pursuant to Article 13, therefore, we provide you, in your capacity as a Data Subject, with the following information:
1. Nature of data and purpose of processing
The personal data you provide that may be processed are as follows:
- Common data
- Particular data - sensitive
- Particular data - economic
2. Purposes of the processing, obligatory and/or optional nature of the provision and consequences of a possible denial
The personal data you provide may be processed for the following purposes:
- Fulfillment of accounting and tax obligations - Art.6 Comma 1 Let. b - (The provision of data is mandatory and any refusal to provide such data will result in the non-execution or partial execution of the contract and the failure to continue the relationship)
- Fulfillment of contractual obligations towards the Interested Party by executing an act, plurality of acts or set of operations necessary for the fulfillment of the aforementioned obligations - Art.6 Comma 1 Let. b - (The provision of data is mandatory and any refusal to provide such data entails the non-execution or partial execution of the contract and the non-continuation of the relationship)
- Sending promotional communications on products or services (The provision of data is optional and any refusal to provide such data has no consequences)
3. Method of processing
In relation to the indicated purposes, your data are subject to computer and paper processing. Processing operations are implemented in such a way as to ensure the logical, physical security and confidentiality of your personal data.
The Data Controller does not have an automated decision-making process and the data provided is not used to do profiling.
4. Legitimate interests pursued by the data controller or third parties
a) the data subject has given consent to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
(a) the data subject has given his or her explicit consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes, except where Union or Member State law provides that the data subject may not withdraw the prohibition referred to in paragraph 1;
5. Scope of communication and dissemination of data
Your data may be communicated to:
- all parties to whom the right of access to such data is recognized by virtue of regulatory provisions
- to our collaborators, employees, within the scope of their duties
- to all those natural and/or legal persons, public and/or private when the communication is necessary or functional to the performance of our activity and in the manner and for the purposes outlined above and in particular:AICS, COMMERCIALIST
Your data will be transferred to a recipient in a third country or to an international organization.
6. Methods and duration of storage of personal data
The data is kept in paper and computer files for 10 YEARS in order to fulfill legal obligations whether they are of a fiscal or document retention nature.
7. Identification details of the data controller
For the type of processing not on a large scale, a Data Protection Officer has not been appointed.
The updated list of data processors and processors is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.
8. Rights of the data subject
You may, at any time, exercise your rights:
(a) to access personal data
b) to obtain the rectification or erasure of the same or the limitation of the processing concerning you
c) to object to the processing
d) to data portability
e) to withdraw consent, where provided: withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal
f) to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor).